1. Qualification: This promotional offer is designed for married couples aged between 30 and 65 with a joint annual income in excess of $85,000 (‘Qualified Couple’). It is based on two adults sharing an accommodation, including but not limited to an apartment, townhouse or hotel room. Allocation of accommodation is subject to availability. Depending on the types of accommodation available, up to four additional family members can be accommodated in a townhouse or apartment free of charge but not in hotel rooms.
Attendance at a sales presentation lasting approximately 90 minutes about Marriott Vacation Club Products constitutes a condition of this offer. All Qualified Couples must attend the presentation together to benefit from this offer. Any Qualified Couples that choose not to attend the presentation shall be charged the full retail cost of the offer (as specified in the “Pricing” section below). Should you not qualify you may travel at the nonsubsidised offer price
2. Offer Exclusions and Restrictions: This offer is non-transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. No group bookings are allowed. This offer is not available to MVCI Holiday Owners, individuals who have previously taken advantage of this offer or any other Marriott Vacation Club holiday offer, or to employees of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation and its affiliated companies and their immediate family members. Breakfast is not included for guests staying at a Marriott Vacation Club Resort. Please note that pets are not allowed with the exception of guide and assistance dogs. Flights, transport, travel arrangements and other expenses are not included.
3. Holiday Ownership Interests: This advertising material and the offer made is being used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of Holiday Ownership timeshare interests, in compliance with the EU Timeshare Directive. A Standard Information Form relating to the subject resort can be obtained by sending a request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . This offer is not intended for residents in jurisdictions where the marketing or sale of timeshare is prohibited and your eligibility and the resorts available for purchase will depend upon the jurisdiction of your residency. Enquiries from residents of such jurisdictions shall not be answered. For key information about the scheme or a resort, developer, seller or manager please contact the Sales Manager at MVCI Europe 7 Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4HQ United Kingdom.
4. Expiry: This offer will expire on 30st of June 2023. All bookings must be made by this date and all guests must travel between 15th June and 31st August 2023. Once the travel date is confirmed, guests may only change their travel dates once.
5. Rescheduling: A standard $100 rescheduling fee shall apply should guests wish to amend their travel dates. Rescheduling is not possible within 30 days of arrival date.
6. Booking and Paying for Your Preview Visit: A booking is made with us when a) you accept the offer via the website or over the telephone; and b) you pay us in full at the time of booking; and c) we issue you with a booking confirmation. A binding contract will come into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation.
7. Pricing: The cost of the offer is subsidised by MVCI Europe Limited. The offer price is $1,699. The offer price is payable at time of purchase. The full retail cost of the offer is up to $3,000 and is based on current prices at time of sending this communication which are subject to change without notice. The use of the promotional offer accommodation shall not entitle you to any Marriott Bonvoy® Points.
We endeavour to ensure that information and prices listed on both our website and in any sales brochures are accurate. We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold arrangements at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed bookings.
8. Changes by You & Transfers of Bookings: If you wish to change any part of your booked arrangements, you must inform us in writing before 30 days of arrival. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate you, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requested change. Any changes to your booking will be subject to rescheduling fee of $100 shall apply. Where we are unable to accommodate your request to amend your booking, a cancellation fee may be payable.
Any booking cancellations must be communicated in writing and signed by the lead name on the booking confirmation to Customer Service Department, MORI (Dubai Branch) JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, P.O. Box 62772, Mezzanine floor, Dubai, UAE. Your notice of cancellation will be deemed served when it is received in writing, effective from the date on which we receive it. Cancellation fees shall apply. The cancellation fee detailed is calculated on the basis of the total cost payable by the person(s) cancelling, and amending charges which are not refundable in the event of the person(s) to whom they apply cancelling):
a) 60% of the subsidised offer price for offers purchased, booked but cancelled 31 days or more before arrival date; b) 100% of the subsidised offer price for offers purchased, booked but cancelled 30 days or less before arrival date.
Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements in addition to the charge above.
9. If We Change or Cancel: Occasionally, we may have to make changes to your holiday arrangements and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be insignificant and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 14 days before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance.
Most alterations will be insignificant and while we will do our best to notify you of any changes as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure, we will have no other liability to you.
10. Insurance: You must obtain adequate travel insurance as a condition of your contract. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers your personal requirements including cancellation charges, pre-existing medical conditions, and medical expenses. If you choose to travel without insurance, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
11. Data Protection:
Marriott Vacation Club International is part of a global group of affiliated companies (“Affiliates”), and your personal information may be shared among the Affiliates and transferred outside of your country of residence. Personal information that is transferred outside of the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom is done under data transfer agreements that contain standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or the United Kingdom that provide safeguards for such transfers. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time. For more information about the use of your personal information and how to unsubscribe, please review our Global Privacy Statement found here or contact our Privacy Office at
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
If you wish to unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com.
MVCI Europe Limited. Registered Office: 7 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ, GB. Registered in England and Wales with Number: 02182951.
Marriott Vacation Club International and the programs and products provided under the Marriott Vacation Club brand are not owned, developed, or sold by Marriott International, Inc. Marriott Vacation Club International uses the Marriott marks under license from Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates.
©2023 Marriott Vacation Club International. All Rights Reserved. RERA no: 34381 IMG-23-008
©2023 Marriott Vacation Club International. All Rights Reserved. Marriott Vacation Club International and the programs and products provided under the Marriott Vacation Club, Sheraton Vacation Club, and Westin Vacation Club brands are not owned, developed, or sold by Marriott International, Inc. Marriott Vacation Club International uses the Marriott Marks under license from Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates.
IMAP-23-056 | 879255-1