Android users, to update or download the Refer & Share app on the Google Play Store: http://bitly.ws/HEtV
Apple iOS users, to update or download the Refer & Share app on the Apple App Store: http://bitly.ws/HEtK
1. This lucky draw (“Draw”) is organized by MVCI Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“MVCI”) and is open to all residents of Singapore, except employees of MVCI and their family members, employees or staff of any third party partners and agencies (including, without limitation, any external auditor(s)) who are directly involved, in the organization, promotion or conduct of the Draw).
2. The qualifying period for the Draw is from 10 a.m. on 1 July 2023 to 10 p.m. on 8 December 2023 (the “Qualifying Period”), both dates inclusive.
3. Members who download the Refer and Share App (the “App”) and provide a referral through the App will receive one (01) entry in the Draw for each referral provided during the Qualifying Period. Members will also receive an additional fifty (50) entries and $50 Maintenance Fee credit for each referral who attends a 90-120-minute sales presentation about a Marriott Vacation Club vacation ownership programme (“Sales Presentation”) with MVCI or its Affiliates during the Qualifying Period and an additional five hundred (500) entries for each referral who becomes a member of a Marriott Vacation Club vacation ownership programme with MVCI or its Affiliates during the Qualifying Period.
4. The following are the prizes to be given away for this Draw – There are FIVE prizes in total and winners which will be randomly selected during the Draw will each be awarded 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points (“Prizes”).
5. Winners of this Draw will be selected on 12 January 2024 at 3 p.m. (“Draw Date”).
6. Winners will be selected randomly by a computerized system https://namepicker.net or https://wheelofnames.com/ which will be managed by the Marketing team from among all eligible entries received. The Draw will be conducted at MVCI Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Temasek Boulevard, #07‐01/02, Suntec Tower Three, Singapore 038988 (the “Venue”). MVCI has the right to change the Venue and the Draw Date at its sole discretion.
7. Winners will be notified by email before 6 p.m. on 19 January 2024. Winners must claim the Prizes within 30 days from the date of notification in accordance with these terms and conditions and any requirements set out in the email, or be forfeited. In the event that you are unable to, or choose not to, claim or accept your Prize after 30 days from the date of notification, you shall forfeit any and all claims to the Prize. All unclaimed Prizes shall be retained or disposed by MVCI at its absolute discretion. MVCI shall not be required to reimburse or compensate you for any unclaimed Prizes.
8. Maintenance fee credit of USD50 will be credited to the Member’s account within 4 to 6 weeks after his/her referral attends the Sales Presentation.
9. Winners shall agree that MVCI may disclose and publish their names and any other particulars (including photographs) in any manner it deems fit for publicity purposes and the winner(s) agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organized by MVCI for these purposes.
10. MVCI shall not be responsible for any consequences including but not limited to loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property arising from or in connection with the Draw.
11. MVCI may from time to time in its absolute discretion decide on the eligibility for participation in the Draw.
12. MVCI reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated above without prior notice.
13. All participants in the Draw expressly and irrevocably authorize and consent to MVCI disclosing information regarding their particulars to the parties involved in the organizing, promotion and conduct of the Draw or any party at MVCI’s discretion.
15. By participating in this Draw, participants will be deemed to have read and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications hereto as may be made from time to time by MVCI.
16. These Terms and Conditions are subject to, governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any illegal or unenforceable provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the continued operation of the remaining provisions.
17. By providing your personal data, information collected through this Draw may be used in the operation and marketing of MVCI’s products. Participants may receive via e‐mail or SMS, promotional news, services updates and other information about MVCI’s products. Participant may choose, at any point, to unsubscribe from these mailings by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. MVCI’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Draw is final. No further correspondence regarding the Draw, or any decision made by MVCI will be entertained. MVCI reserves its absolute rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
©2023 Marriott Vacation Club International. All Rights Reserved. Marriott Vacation Club International and the programs and products provided under the Marriott Vacation Club, Sheraton Vacation Club, Westin Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton Club brands are not owned, developed, or sold by Marriott International, Inc. Marriott Vacation Club International uses the Marriott Marks under license from Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates.